Using Southampton job seeker ads is free and easy for those looking for work in Southampton to let potential employers find them being proactive.
Are you trying to find work? Southampton Exchange can help:
• If you find a job ad of interest advertised on the Southampton Exchange site when getting in touch take care to give them your name, contact no some brief info so the potential employer will know if you might be suitable and also that you are serious about the enquiry.
Be polite, check your spelling and grammar. BE POSITIVE and IMPRESS.
"Received 3 quick replies from very experienced computer graduates.
Thoroughly recommend the service especially as a way of putting small businesses in touch with those `young brains` at Uni looking for their 1st jobs whether part or full time, MA
• You can also place a work wanted ad. Choose the SUBMIT button and you are JUST 2 CLICKS away from submitting a work wanted ad
• Follow the simple prompts to tell potential employers the basics at this initial stage. This may include your age, sex, relevant work experience, educational qualifications and whether you are seeking full time work or looking for a part time or casual job
• If you have a resume you can ask potential employers to contact you for the full resume whilst retaining your privacy
• Employers looking on Southampton Exchange will choose whom they respond to based on what you include in your ad and response so do take care. CHECK YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. It’s really important to create a good impression on a potential employer
• Southampton Exchange strongly recommends you do not include your email in the ad copy as people can safely email you through your work wanted ad anyway and it will discourage those randomly promoting catalogue, party sales and other self employment opportunities